The Serket Graduated Compression Sock is a cushioned lightweight, over-the-calf, stand-alone sock with
moderate graduated compression, which aids circulation and muscle and lower leg recovery, as well as
offers support to vital joints and muscles.
This highly versatile sock can be used in a variety of activities from working out, extended marches,
travel or recovery and are suited for wear in climates from temperate to very hot.
- 15-20 mmHG of high-performance, graduated compression
- Naturally antimicrobial
- Maintains thermal and adaptive properties even when wet
- Fast drying
- The comfortable wool cushioning insulates the foot from hot spots and blisters.
- Ultra-smooth toe seam, arch support and deep heel pocket
- Over-the-calf height
- 100% designed, sourced, and manufactured in the United States (Berry Compliant)
62% U.S. Merino Wool
S, M, L, XL
Turn socks inside out and machine wash with like colors and cold water. Line dry. Do not bleach or dry clean.