Gen 2 Flame Resistant Advanced Air Crew Ensemble (AACE)
Jacket Part# 1024-AACEJ
Pant Part# 1025-AACEP
The next generation Advanced Air-Crew Ensemble (AACE) shares all fundamental appearance and fit characteristics with existing DOD utility uniforms, while incorporating design features essential to operation on non-ejection aviation platforms — such as zippered pocket closures and the elimination of close quarter snag hazards.
The AACE is constructed from the latest state-of-the-art flame-resistant fabrics chosen for their exceptional protection, light weight, durability, colorfastness and comfort. These fabrics represent the latest advancements in protective textile technology and meet or exceed all DOD standards for flame resistance and no melt/drip.
The AACE’s unique top-to-bottom attachment feature protects the wearer from flame and thermal threats. Its revolutionary detachable design allows for improved dexterity and increased air-flow, as well as removal of the jacket while not in operation.
Available Patterns/Colors: OCP Scorpion
Special Order: Ranger Green
Available Sizes: XS-XXL – Short, Regular & Tall
- Inherently Flame Resistant
- Comfortable Quick-drying Rip-stop Fabrics Throughout
- Reinforced Diamond Gusset Crotch, Articulated Knees
- Knee Protector Insert Pockets with 360-degree
- High Abrasion Reinforced Knee Panels for Durability
- Redesigned Shroud Cutter Pocket for Critical Implement
- Critical Implement Stowage
- Two-piece Uniform Engineering with Attachment Feature
- Low-profile Web/Elastic Waist Adjustment System
- State-of-the-art Flame & Heat Resistant YKK Vision Zippers
- Zippered Pocket Closures Throughout
- Pen Tubes Stowage in Upper Bicep Pocket
- Available in Multiple Lengths for Fit Customization
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM D-6413/F2302 Specifications for Flame Resistance
- PyroMan™ Testing, Exceeding the Military Aviation Standards
- Berry Compliant
Detailed burn testing was conducted on the Serket AACE at North Carolina State University’s Textile Protection and Comfort Center (T-PACC) PyroMan™ System as specified by ASTM F 1930-11 – with a 4 second 2 cal. exposure – resulting in an 18.85% burn injury prediction. This result far exceeds most commercially available systems as well as the standard which calls for
Additionally, the Serket AACE is the first two-piece system to be burn analyzed un-tucked – the way it is most commonly worn in service.