Designed as snow camouflage, the Snow Over White Ensemble White is constructed using end user feedback. This ensemble is a tool when and where you need it most, when concealment is paramount. Made with 2 ounce 100% polyester fabric, the fabric is finished with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish. It is wind resistant and water resistant. It will shed precipitation while operating in austere environments.
Snow Over White pant matches seamlessly to our parka for a complete ensemble. This pant uses the same material as the parka. It is light weight, wind resistant and water resistant, shedding precipitation using a durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Pair it with the parka, and you have the ultimate camouflaging tool while operating in snowy environments.
– Lightweight and compressible for easy stowing
– Oversized to fit over combat uniform, outerwear and gear
– Pass through pockets for easy accessibility
– Large button closure to work with bulky cold weather gloves, and donning and doffing over clothing and gear
– Full length exterior button closure flap to allow “snag less” low crawling
– Large hood with drawcord (parka)
– Drawcord waist and hip (parka), Drawcord waist (pant)
– Elastic cuffs
– Zippered ankle that starts below the knee for easy donning and doffing over boots (pant)
– Suspender loops (pant)
– Off-white, matte color (use the “rattle paint” to dial in your specific needed colors if you choose)
– Available is sizes SM to XXL
– Made in the USA, Berry Compliant