The Serket™ Lightweight, No Melt Combat Pant is strategically engineered to be comfortable, durable, and provide the necessary features while omitting costly, cumbersome, and unpurposed features.
Constructed from combat-proven Mil-Spec NYCO Ripstop for maximum comfort, protection, and durability.
Comfortable webbed waist adjusters and hook/loop waist closure maximize comfort under gun belts.
Nine ergonomic pant pockets maximize organization and stowage of critical implements.
Knee protector pockets are engineered with ultra-high abrasion coverage panels to eliminate wear and are customized to accept the super-lightweight, highly protective Serket Integrated Knee Protectors (IKP).
Available *Colors: MultiCam, OCP Scorpion (signed contract authorization required)
Available *Sizes: XS-XXL
Available *Lengths: Short, Regular, Tall
*Additional colors, sizes, and lengths are available with moderate minimum quantities and extended lead times
- No Melt/No Drip
- Moisture Managing/Quick-drying Fabrics Throughout
- Knee Protector Insert Pockets with 360-degree Adjustment
- Knee Pockets Designed for Serket™ Integrated Knee Protectors
- Critical Placements of Reinforced High Abrasion Seat and Knee Panels
- Four-point Knee Circumference Adjustment Straps
- Internalized Vertical Web Knee Adjusters
- Low-profile Nylon Web/Elastic Waist Adjust System
- Reinforced Diamond Gusset Crotch
- Integrated Knife/Light Pocket
- Available in Multiple Lengths for Fit Customization
All Serket garments are 100% engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in the United States and are Berry Compliant.