Part #1014-EEOE-J, #1015-EEOE-P
The Enhanced Explosive Ordnance Ensemble (EEOE) is a next generation design that shares all fundamental appearance and fit characteristics with existing DOD utility uniforms, while inc orporating design features essential to conducting explosive ordnance duties — such as anti-static fiber content which dissipates static electricity, integrated pocket for stowage of blasting cap crimper tools, a diamond gusseted crotch and mitigation of close quarter snag hazards.
The EEOE is constructed from the latest state-of-the-art flame resistant and anti-static fabrics, chosen for their exceptional protection, light weight, durability, and comfort. These fabrics represent the latest advancements in protective textile technology and meet or exceed all DOD standards for flame resistance and no melt/drip.
The EEOE’s unique top-to-bottom attachment feature protects the wearer from flame and thermal threats, in the same manner that a one-piece coverall would. Its revolutionary detachable design allows for improved dexterity and increased air-flow, as well as removal of the jacket while not in operation.
Available *Colors: MultiCam, OCP Scorpion (signed contract authorization required)
Available *Sizes: XS-XXL
Available *Lengths: Short, Regular, Tall
*Additional colors, sizes, and lengths are available with moderate minimum quantities and extended lead times
- Flame Resistant, Anti-static Fiber Content
- Comfortable Quick-drying Fabrics Throughout
- Reinforced Diamond Gusset Crotch, Articulated Knees
- Knee Protector Insert Pockets with 360-degree Adjustment
- High Abrasion Reinforced Knee Panels for Durability
- Integrated Crimper Tool Pocket
- Two-piece Uniform Engineering with Attachment Feature
- Low-profile Nylon Web/Elastic Waist Adjust System
- State-of-the-art Flame & Heat Resistant YKK Vision Zippers
- Available in Multiple Lengths for Fit Customization
- PyroMan™ Testing, Exceeding the AF Aviation Standard
All Serket garments are 100% engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in the United States and are Berry Compliant.