The Enhanced Combat Vehicle Crew (ECVC) is a modern design that shares all fundamental appearance and fit characteristics with existing DOD utility uniforms, but incorporates design features essential to operation on combat vehicle platforms — such as zippered pocket closures and the elimination of close quarter snag hazards.
The ECVC is constructed from the latest state-of-the-art flame resistant and anti-static fabrics, chosen for their exceptional protection, light weight, durability, and comfort. These fabrics represent the latest advancements in protective textile tech nology and meet or exceed all DOD standards for flame resistance and no melt/drip.
The most notable distinction between traditional combat vehicle coveralls and the new ECVC is the bi-component (two-piece) uniform engineered with a unique top-to-bottom attachment feature that protects the wearer from flame and thermal threats, in the same manner that a one-piece coverall would. Its revolutionary detachable design allows for improved dexterity and increased air-flow, as well as removal of the jacket while not in operation.
Available *Colors: Coyote Brown, MultiCam, OCP Scorpion (signed contract authorization required)
Available *Sizes: XS-XXL
Available *Lengths: Short, Regular, Tall
*Additional colors, sizes, and lengths are available with moderate minimum quantities and extended lead times
- Inherently Flame Resistant
- Comfortable Quick-drying Fabrics Throughout
- Reinforced Diamond Gusset Crotch, Articulated Knees
- Knee Protector Insert Pockets with 360-degree Adjustment
- High Abrasion Reinforced Knee Panels for Durability
- Easily Accessible High-Strength Integrated Extraction Harness
- Two-piece Uniform Engineering with Attachment Feature
- Low-profile Nylon Web/Elastic Waist Adjust System
- State-of-the-art Flame & Heat Resistant YKK Vision Zippers
- Zippered Pocket Closures Throughout
- Pen Tubes Relocated to Upper Bicep Pocket
- Available in Multiple Lengths for Fit Customization
- PyroMan™ Testing, Exceeding the AF Aviation Standard
All Serket garments are 100% engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in the United States and are Berry Compliant.