The G2 Advanced Air-Crew Ensemble (AACE) is Serket’s second generation design that shares all fundamental appearance and fit characteristics with existing DOD utility uniforms, while incorporating design features essential to operation on non-ejection aviation platforms — such as zippered pocket closures and the elimination of close quarter snag hazards.
The G2 AACE is constructed from the latest state-of-the-art flame resistant fabrics, chosen for their exceptional protection, light weight, durability, and comfort. These fabrics represent the latest advancements in protective textile technology and meet or exceed all DOD standards for flame resistance and no melt/drip, and far exceed current FR colorfast standards.
The G2 AACE’s unique top-to-bottom attachment feature protects the wearer from flame and thermal threats, in the same manner that a one-piece coverall would. Its revolutionary detachable design allows for improved dexterity and increased air-flow, as well as removal of the jacket while not in operation.
Available *Colors: MultiCam, OCP Scorpion (signed contract authorization required, Sage Green
Available *Sizes: XS-XXL
Available *Lengths: Short, Regular, Tall
*Additional colors, sizes, and lengths are available with moderate minimum quantities and extended lead times
- Share fit & appearance standards with current issue utility uniform
- Comfortable, durable, quick-drying ripstop fabric
- Industry leading color fastness and NIR Retention
- Knee Protector Insert Pockets with 360-degree Adjustment
- Two-piece Uniform Engineering with Attachment Feature
- Zippered Pocket Closures Throughout
- State-of-the-art Flame & Heat Resistant YKK Vision Zippers
- PyroMan™ Testing, Exceeding the AF Aviation Standard
- Reinforced Diamond Gusset Crotch, Articulated Knees
- High Abrasion Reinforced Knee Panels for Durability
- Low-profile Nylon Web/Elastic Waist Adjust System
- Redesigned Shroud Cutter Pocket for Critical Implement Stowage
- Pen Tubes Relocated to Upper Bicep Pocket
- All fabrics pass ASTM D-6413/F2302 performance specifications for flame resistance
- Primary fabric substrate – Milliken ResQ™ Ripstop
All Serket garments are 100% engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in the United States and are Berry Compliant.